InteliSysNT BaseBox – ComAp
The InteliSys NT BaseBox is a premium control product, designed for complex generator (standby and parallel) and cogeneration (CHP) applications involving single and multiple gensets.
The InteliSys NT BaseBox is a controller for single or multiple gensets operating in standby or parallel modes.
The InteliSys NT BaseBox is an expandable controller for both single and multiple gensets operating in standby or parallel modes, especially in CHP and other complex applications.
A built-in synchronizer and digital isochronous load sharer allow a total integrated solution for gensets in standby, island parallel or mains parallel. Native cooperation of up to 32 gensets is a standard feature. InteliSys NT supports many standard ECU types and is specially designed to easily integrate new ones.
A powerful graphic display with user-friendly control allows even new users to find quickly the required information. The display in is capable to display the graphical languages (e.g. Chinese).
What are the main features of the InteliSys NT BaseBox genset controller?
- Support of cogeneration (CHP) and other complex applications.
- To be used in conjunction with detachable colour display InteliVision 8 or monochromatic display IS-Display.
- Support of engines with ECU (Electronic Control Unit).
- Many communication options – easy remote supervising and servicing.
- Gen-set performance log for easy problem tracing.
- Automatic synchronizing and power control (via speed governor or ECU).
- Baseload, Import / Export, TempByPower, Peak shaving, Voltage and PF control (AVR).
- Generator measurement, Mains measurement.
- Inputs and outputs configurable for various customer needs.
- Controller redundancy.
- Event-based history (up to 1000 records) with customer-selectable list of stored values; RTC; statistic values.
- Integrated PLC programmable functions.
- Integrated fixed and configurable protections.
- USB 2.0 slave interface.