InteliMainsNT – ComAp
The InteliMains NT is a mains supervision controller designed for up to 31 gensets operating in parallel to mains (or isolated parallel).
The InteliMains NT is a mains supervisor controller from ComAp, designed for use with up to 31 gensets operating parallel to mains.
The InteliMains NT can provide import/export power control of the genset group as well as many other different power control modes. It also supports the reverse synchronization of the loaded genset group to mains.
The controller is able to support the coupling of several synchronized mains to a common bus. This allows the user to build complex applications with more mains incomers and bus-tie breakers etc.
What are the main features of the InteliMains NT mains supervision controller?
- Built-in breaker control.
- Genset group synchronization, Loadsharing and VArsharing via CAN2.
- Customizable load control in parallel to mains.
- Highly configurable:
- Internal PLC.
- Force value and more.
- Compatible with ComAp’s InteliVision displays.
- Monitoring and configuration with ComAp’s PC tools.
- Extended communications with InternetBridge-NT.
- Extensive built-in protection functions:
- Overfrequency and more.
- Full Modbus slave support (RS232).
- Extendable with ComAp’s extension modules.