InteliMainsNT BaseBox – ComAp
The InteliMains NT BaseBox is a mains supervision controller base unit for use with detachable colour display for up to 31 gen-sets operating in parallel to mains (or isolated parallel).
The InteliMains NT BaseBox is a mains supervision controller base unit for use with detachable colour display for multiple up to 31 gen-sets operating in parallel to mains (or isolated parallel).
Potential firmware applications:
This mains supervision controller has been designed to be suitable in the following applications:
- MCB application – this is where the InteliMains NT BaseBox is controlling a Mains Circuit Breaker and provides import/export to Mains functions and other related features.
- MGCB application – here the controller is controlling Mains Circuit Breaker as well as a Master Gen-set Circuit Breaker and provides import/export to Mains functions and other related features.
- BTB application – the InteliMains NT BaseBox will be controlling the Bus Tie Breaker and will provide enhanced options for breaker control dependent on various user settings and left and right bus parameters.
- FDR application – here, the controller is controlling the Load Circuit Breaker and provides a wide variety of functions related to load management.
What are the main features of the InteliMains NT BaseBox?
- To be used in conjunction with detachable colour displays: InteliVision 5, InteliVision 5 RD or InteliVision 8.
- Import/export power control of the gen-set group; many different power control modes available.
- Reverse synchronization of the loaded gen-set group to mains.
- Coupling of several synchronized mains to a common bus.
- Allows to build complex applications with more mains incomers, bus-tie breakers etc.
- AMF function, Baseload, Import / Export, Peak shaving.
- Mains measurement: U, I, Hz, kW, kVAr, kVA, PF, kWh, kVAhr.
- Bus measurement: U, I, Hz, kW, kVAr, PF.
- Selectable measurement ranges for AC voltages and currents – 120 / 277 V, 0–1 / 0–5 A.
- Inputs and outputs configurable for various customer needs.
- Extensive built-in protection functions:
- Overfrequency and more
- Full Modbus slave support (RS232)
- Bipolar binary outputs – possibility to use BO as High or Low side switch.
- Event-based history (up to 1000 records) with customer-selectable list of stored values.
- Integrated PLC programmable functions.
- Integrated fixed and configurable protections.
- DIN-Rail mount of the controller.
- Customized firmware solution.