The ComAp InteliGen NTC, a successor of ComAp’s bestseller – InteliGen NT, is a high-end controller suitable for any complex single or multiple gen-sets paralleling application operating in standby or island mode.
The InteliGenNTC is a comprehensive gen-set controller able to provide parallel operation for up to 32 gen-sets.
The ComAp InteliGen NTC is a perfect unit for mission-critical installations such as data centers, power stations or rental applications.
The controller features ComAp’s powerful in-built PLC delivering high-level of flexibility, advanced history log and fully configurable protections.
What are the main features of the ComAp InteliGen NTC controller?
- Load sharing and VAr sharing via CAN.
- Virtual shared inputs and outputs via CAN.
- Single or multiple gen-sets in parallel to mains operation with automatic back-up function, multiple island operation.
- Advanced power management function.
- Customizable load control in parallel to mains.
- Wide range of ECU support.
- Highly configurable
- Timers, Internal PLC, Force values and more.
- Compatible with ComAp’s InteliVision displays.
- Active e-mail messaging and SMS with optional communication module.
- Extensive built-in protection functions.
- Standard protections
- User configurable protection
- Extendable with ComAp’s extension modules.
|Power supply range
||8 – 36 V DC
||-20°C to +70°C
||3ph Gen current
1ph Neutral/Mains current
|No. of binary inputs
|No. of binary outputs
|No. of analog inputs
|Dimensions (h x w x d)
||128 x 170 x 86 mm