The ComAp InteliDrive IPU (Industrial Power Unit) is a cost effective and sophisticated engine controller, which features outstanding control, monitoring and protection for both mechanical and electronic diesel/gas engines – all in one unit. The controller is suitable for pumps, compressors, and other simple engine control requirements.
The InteliDrive ComAp (Industrial Power Unit) offers control, monitoring and protection for both mechanical and electronic diesel/gas engines in one unit.
Industrial power units are an engine and a base with a PTO (stub shaft output from a clutch or gearbox). The unit includes mandatory and optional attachments including: radiator, air cleaner, alternator, A/C compressor, air compressor, muffler, clutch, control panel, engine base, CEM (Clean Emmisions Module), CEM support structure.
The control system is quite simple with only engine control and protections. The InteliDrive ComAp engine controller provides:
- Start/Stop sequence of the engine – the controller cans operate in two modes:
- Control engine speed – according to set controller parameters
- Reading engine values, perform engine protection according to measured analog and binary values and set
Warning/Shutdown/Cooldown limits. Default configured InteliDrive ComAp provides:
What are the main features of the InteliDrive IPU engine controller?
- Automatic, manual or remote start/stop of the engine.
- Support of engines with Electronic Control Unit (ECU) – J1939 or Cummins Modbus.
- Analog oil pressure, water temperature, fuel level, battery voltage, engine speed (pick-up).
- Smooth engine speed control by Up/Down controller buttons, binary inputs for predefined speed options, Speed Up/Down binary inputs or one analog input.
- Tier 4 final compliant.
- Selectable protections alarm/shutdown.
- 3 levels of password protection.
- Numerous communication methods:
- or RS232/Modem/Modbus.
- Automatic SMS on alarm.
- On-line control and monitoring over web pages (embedded web server).
- Also 2 languages available (user changeable).
- Real time clock and event history log.
- Push buttons for simple control, lamp test.
- Front panel sealed to IP65.
- EN, UL certifications.