InteliCompact NT MINT – ComAp
The ComAp InteliCompact NT MINT controllers are integrated controllers for gen-sets operating in groups parallel to each other and with or without the mains.
Compact genset controller for gensets operating in multiple island and/or parallel to mains mode.
Functionality, optimized for ease of use, installation and configuration, includes built-in synchronizer and digital isochronous active and reactive load sharer. Native co-operation of up to 32 gen-sets is a standard feature.
The new InteliCompact NT MINT models come with MainsCompact NT controller, which is a mains controller, in order to extend the functionality of InteliCompact NT MINT by functions needed for parallel to mains operation. InteliCompact NT can communicate via standard and proprietary CAN J1939 or Modbus communication protocols to a wide range of EFI engines, which include:
- Detroit Diesel.
- John Deere.
- VM Motori.
- Volvo Penta as well as others.
The real time clock and event and performance history log are essential when it comes to troubleshooting. Remote control and monitoring is possible via analog/GSM/GPRS modem or the Internet (including Web server) supporting AirGate technology and WebSupervisor for fleet management monitoring.
What are the main features of the InteliCompact NT MINT?
- Simple paralleling (easy wiring, installation and configuration)
- Remote monitoring helps reduce call-out costs of service engineers
- Optional Internet with control and monitoring via LiteEdit, InteliMonitor or WebSupervisor (cloud-based)
- DC analog gauge outputs – simple connection to standard panel meters
- Optional extension I/O modules
- Direct communication with EFI engines
- Generator measurements: V, A, kW, kVAr (3 phase, true RMS), Hz
- Bus measurements: V (3 phase, true RMS), Hz
- Generator protections (incl. Vector Shift)
- Automatic synchronizing and load control (via speed governor or ECU)
- AVR control (Volt and PF control)
- Digital active and reactive load sharing
- Load demand start / stop and Load demand swap power management (Identifies load and how to meet it most efficiently)
- Wide range of communication interfaces:
- GSM/Analog modem
- Event based history with capacity for nearby 200 record; date, time and system snapshot (freeze frame) in each record
- 2 languages, user modifiable