The ComAp InteliDrive Marine controller is specifically designed for the requirements of single marine propulsion systems, auxiliary and emergency engines.
The InteliDrive Marine is specifically designed for marine propulsion engines with Tier 4 Final.
The controller provides monitoring, protection and control for any time of marine engine.
ComAp have a range of products suitable for the marine industry. Head to our ‘Your Industry’ section of our website.
It’s a cost effective controller with outstanding features of control, monitoring and protection for both mechanical and electronic diesel engines.
InteliDrive Marine controllers are equipped with a powerful graphic display showing icons, symbols and bargraphs for intuitive operation and high functionality.
The InteliDrive Marine can be used with ComAp’s control and monitoring software, WebSupervisor.
What are the main features of the ComAp InteliDrive Marine engine controller?
- Engine controller for marine Tier4 Final propulsion applications.
- Control, monitoring and protection for both mechanical and electronic diesel engines.
- Support of engines with Electronic Control Unit (ECU) – J1939 or Cummins Modbus.
- Analog oil pressure, water temperature, fuel level, battery voltage, engine speed (pick-up).
- Smooth engine speed control by external analog input.
- Dual Power supply for support of two independent power supplies.
- Direct speed control of mechanical engine from IL-NT AIO HC extension module.
- 7 configurable binary inputs, 7 configurable binary outputs.
- 9 configurable analogue inputs (3 resistive, 3 current 0-20mA, 3 voltage 0-10V).
- Selectable protections alarm / shutdown 3 level of controller setting / operation password protection.
- Ethernet, USB, GSM / GPRS, RS485 or RS232 / Modem / Modbus communication.
- Automatic SMS on alarm.
- On-line control and monitoring over web pages (embedded web server).
- Real time clock and event history log.
- Push buttons for simple control, lamp test.
- 2 languages (user changeable) Chinese language support.
- Front panel sealed to IP65.