The InteliDrive Lite is a sophisticated engine controller from ComAp, featuring outstanding control, monitoring and protection for both mechanical and electronic diesel/gas engines, all in one unit.
The InteliDrive Lite offers total control over your industrial engines.
The InteliDrive Lite features a powerful back-lit graphic display, presenting information in an easy to digest format. Troubleshooting tasks can become less of a chore due to the built-in real-time clock and the detailed event and performance history log.
Remote control and monitoring through the InteliDrive Lite controller is possible via analog/GSM/ GPRS modem or Internet connections.
Configuration is completed with the free LiteEdit PC software, which enables the user to easily configure the inputs and outputs to suit individual requirements.
This customisation is further extended as internal values can also be displayed on analog gauges, giving the user flexibility to have a fully customisable instrumentation that suits their application.
The controller is also Tier 4 compatible. This compatibility means it meets tomorrow’s emissions standards.
What are the main benefits of the InteliDrive Lite?
- Integrated solution – less wiring and components.
- Analog gauge (VDO, Datcon and others) outputs – operator friendly.
- History log – easy troubleshooting.
- Support of engines equipped with Electronic Control Unit (ECU) – J1939 or Cummins Modbus interface.
- Tier 4 emission standard support.
- VDO type analog gauges outputs – 8 configurable channels.
- Setpoints adjustable via controller buttons or PC tools.
- 3 level of password protection.
- Real time clock and event history log.
- PLC functions: PID loop, Comparators, Timers.
- Analog oil pressure, water temperature, fuel level, battery voltage, engine speed (pick-up).
- Automatic, manual or remote start/stop of the engine.
- 4 LED indicators.
- Front panel sealed to IP65.
- InteliDrive Lite controller meets several standards (EN, UL, NFPA).
||8 – 36 VDC
||9 (3 resistive and 6 voltage)
||−20°C to +70°C regular unit
−40°C to +70°C low-temperature unit
RS485 or RS232
||Graphic LCD backlit display
128 × 64 pixels
||180 x 120 x 55 mm