The ComAp InteliDrive IPC (Irrigation Pump Controller) is a cost effective and sophisticated irrigation pump controller, which features outstanding control, monitoring and protection for both mechanical and electronic diesel/gas engines – all in one unit.
The InteliDrive IPC is an engine and pump controller for land-based and
marine Tier 4 Final applications.
The controller is suited to the specific requirements of an irrigation system. This is made up of a diesel engine and pump.
Diesel irrigation water pump consists of two parts working together as one complete device:
- Industrial power unit – an engine a base with a PTO (stub shaft output from a clutch or gearbox). The unit includes mandatory and optional attachments: radiator, air cleaner, alternator, A/C compressor, air compressor, muffler, clutch, control panel, engine base, CEM (Clean Emissions Module), CEM support structure.
- Water Pump – the most common is the centrifugal irrigation pump.
The control system is quite simple with engine and pump control and protections. It controls a series of actuators on an internal combustion engine to ensure optimal engine performance.
The ComAp InteliDrive IPC controller provides:
- Start/Stop sequence of the engine – the controller cans operate in two modes:
- MAN – engine is started manually by push button Start and stopped manually by push button Stop or
automatically after set time Running Timer. Engine speed is controlled manually by push buttons Speed Up and Speed Down.
- AUT – engine is started and stopped by signals Remote Start/Stop or automatically according to set
- Timers. Engine speed is controlled automatically by controller regulator.
- Control engine speed – according to read engine or pump values and set controller parameters
- Reading engine and pump values, perform engine and pump protection according to measured analog and
binary values and set Warning/Shutdown/Cooldown limits.
What are the main features of the InteliDrive IPC engine and pump controller?
- Control, monitoring and protection for both mechanical and electronic diesel/gas engines in one unit.
- Automatic, manual or remote start/stop of the engine.
- Support of engines with Electronic Control Unit (ECU) – J1939 or Cummins Modbus.
- Analog oil pressure, water temperature, fuel level, battery voltage, engine speed (pick-up).
- Smooth engine speed control by Up/Down controller buttons, binary inputs for predefined speed options, Speed Up/Down binary inputs or one analog input.
- Pump functionalities: flow meter, flow switch, set of flexible timers.
- Selectable protections alarm/shutdown.
- Also 3 levels of password protection.
- Extensive communication options:
- or RS232/Modem/Modbus communication.
- Automatic SMS on alarm.
- On-line control and monitoring over web pages (embedded web server).
- Also available with 2 languages (user changeable).
- Real time clock and event history log.
- Front panel sealed to IP65.
- EN and UL certifications.